Tuesday, March 11
Life
Nothing really new is happening here... we're just doing our day to day thing. School, work, piano and trying to play in between. Last week Makenzie and Matthew both participated in the all district choir concert. Usually this night is so long, and you can hardly hear the kids singing that it's almost unbearable, but this year it wasn't bad. Each school in our district, including 4 elementary, 2 middle, 1 junior high and 1 high school has their choirs sing in the high school gym. This year they only sang 1 song each and it was WAY better. It was only about an hour 20 minutes I think - and we could hear them this time. Kurt and I also strategically placed ourselves and our car for the quickest get-away possible so we weren't stuck for another hour getting out of there. Don't I sound like the worst mother ever? I really did enjoy hearing the music and watching the kids (I was, after all, in different choirs from 6th grade til I graduated - wasn't that just last year?) I just don't enjoy all the crowds... but it was a fun night. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment