Tayler's party was last night and I can admit I'm very happy it's over. I think the girls had fun and that's what matters, but wow, are they loud! They had make-overs, then the mixed up dinner - (Tayler chose the menu and I renamed everything - a spoon was a mirror, strawberry lemonade was pink glitter... then they chose 2 things for each course not knowing what was what, 6 courses total) I loved it but it took them a few courses to get into it... when your first course is a fork and honeybutter it's a little weird. or when you have to eat your salad with your fingers. But like I said it only took a couple rounds to get them into it. Then we had the usual cake and presents and I had a craft for them to do, then I had enough of the screaming and running around so upstairs they went for PJ's and a movie. They all left promptly at 10 this morning and I had a lovely long nap this afternoon :) I threw this video together for Tayler of her fun night.
1 comment:
Love the video Megan! Happy Birthday Tayler (I can't remember if that is how you spell it?). Looks like the party was tons of fun!
Post a Comment