My friend Heather had this on her blog and it is super FUN!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on this post, leave one (or more) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
C'mon now, anything funny, strange, cool, embarrassing, you remember about me??
3 comments:
O.k. I will play. I remember a zillion things....but one memory is of us going shopping at the Nordstrom back to school sale and we had to have been 15 or 16 and we got matching outfits. Yours was black with a purple belt and mine was blue with a pink belt. The belts were wide thick elastic and boy or boy were we skinny. I remember an employee mentioning that she had a 26 in. waist and thinking I wondered if my waist would every be that "big"! I would die to have a 26 in. waist again! Love you Megan, thanks for stirring up some happy memories.
I am sorry to say I don't remember anything specific. You have alaways been at the family reunions and you helped us have a great time.But mabey you can help me remember.
I have been trying to think of a really great memory to share and there are quite a few, but the one that makes me laugh is this... Remember when we were coming home from Fairbanks and your car broke down. It was red I think and Isuzu Trooper or something like that. Anyway, it was freezing cold and the only place close to use a phone was the X rated adult store. Reece was a baby and the owner made us stay inside where it was warm, so we stood in the corner and looked at the wall until Jason and Kurt got there to save us!! You missed your singing part in the Christmas program at church because we were too busy hanging out in the X rated store!! Hope it makes you laugh!
Post a Comment