As I sit here typing and smell the chocolate cake baking it makes me smile to think about my Kurt. In honor of HIM, here's 35 reasons why I love the big guy...1. his eyes
2. his voice
3. he's SO smart - a genious, really
4. he sleeps with his feet out like me
5. he's an awesome dad
6. a very supportive husband
7. his hands are bigger than mine
8. has a great sense of humor
9. he loves dates
10. he works hard
11. he has fun with my family
12. he's my technology master
13. he's an artist
14. his strong shoulders
15. great kisser
16. sends me emails during the day
17. loves chocolate
18. loves his family
19. loves babies like me
20. he doesn't like cats, but loves our Milly
21. he listens to me
22. hugs me every day
23. he's passionate about whatever he does
24. all his projects
25. makes room for my junk in his garage
26. he doesn't care how I decorate or paint
27. he'll go to the store for me
28. I can tell him anything
29. looks great in hats
30. his eyes twinkle when he smiles
31. he's a good teacher
32. he likes movies
33. he gave me his office to sew in
34. he likes to have fun
35. he's my best friend and I love that we got married young and became adults together.
2 comments:
aww :) Happy B-Day Kurt!
Happy Birthday Kurt!!!
Post a Comment