Tuesday, January 27

What to Write?

Our days are always the same it seems, busy but nothing really new. We had a nice 3 day weekend thanks to the end of the semester. I was so happy to be able to sleep in yesterday. The sun was shining so the girls + a friend and I walked to the park. I was completely deceived by the sun - it was lovely, but we froze. Matthew was at robotics all day and Reece spends every non-rainy day at the skate park. I've been playing around with my new camera, trying to figure it out. There's about a million things I still have to learn, but it's still fun to play.
This is a scary dog barking and trying to get us through the fence.
Slippin' and slidin' on a puddle of ice.
These flowers were a mystery to me... why are they trying to grow now, in January, when it's below freezing?
Tayler and her friend Brett found this shopping cart in the ditch. They were thrilled.
Beautiful Kenzie Benzie who's growing up way too fast.
Do you have weird nic-names for your kids? We do. Tayler Lynn became Tayler Lu Lu years ago, then Tayler Lu Lu of the Ba-googins. (???) That turned into Lu Lu Bell and that one stuck. She still calls me mama and it warms my heart every time. Kurt and I were wondering when we'll stop saying "mama" and "Tayler Lu Lu". Not for a long time, I hope.
PS - don't you just LOVE it when girls grow out their bangs???
This is me wishing I had brought a book. (and thermals and gloves)
Reading scriptures Sunday night - this was too precious not to capture.

I love this little plant, trying to survive in the twigs of a sleeping flower.

When the ground is wet and the skate park won't work, the next best thing - tramp boarding.

I thought these were fun of Tayler. She's so dang cute.

No comments: