There's nothing like a good candy bar poster, is there? Teacher appreciation week is happening right now and Tayler wanted to do something nice for her teacher Mrs. Winkey and her honor choir teacher Mrs. Hansen. We put our thinking caps on, took a trip to Bartell's and came up with these.
(Dear Mrs. Winkey, Look! Don't u-no you are a sweettart for turning us into nerds instead of airheads? Thanks for working extra hard, you are a lifesaver! Kisses, Tayler)

(Dear Mrs. Hansen, Look! Don't u-no you are a sweettart for turning our snickers into songs? Thanks for working extra hard, you're worth 100 grand! Kisses, Tayler)
Tayler's most recent unit in school was volcano's. They each sculpted one out of clay and had a good old time in the field making them "erupt" Of course this is too good not to share with the fam, so she made one here and had us all watch as it erupted. 

We went shopping for spring/summer clothes Monday for family night. Apparently Kenzie and I were upstairs longer than we thought. I left my cell at home so Kurt couldn't find me, or text me a "hurry up" This is what we found when we finally finished:
Oh how I love my family.
READY OR NOT... DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!


We went shopping for spring/summer clothes Monday for family night. Apparently Kenzie and I were upstairs longer than we thought. I left my cell at home so Kurt couldn't find me, or text me a "hurry up" This is what we found when we finally finished:
Oh how I love my family.READY OR NOT... DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!
2 comments:
Love the hats guys.. gotta get me one of those.
Kurt looks positively debonair.
Post a Comment