Monday, June 22

We're so glad when Daddy comes home...

Happy Father's day to all the awesome Father's I know. I hope you all had a nice relaxing day celebrating YOU!

My dad is one of the awesome ones. He's always willing to help us with whatever we need and takes time out of his busy schedule to do it. He sets a great example of service and hard work for us to follow. I'm so lucky we live close and my kids can grow up knowing their Papa. Thanks dad, I love you!
When Kurt and I got married so young and had our little Matthew so quickly, I had no idea what a great dad Kurt was going to be. He knows how to work hard, but he can play hard too. I think he's the perfect mix of strictness and fun. I know his kids love him and look up to him, I see it everyday when they ask "where's dad?" or "when's dad coming home?" He tries so hard to spend time with each of them even though his schedule (and theirs) is so over-whelming. What a wonderful gift it is to know my kids love their dad so much. Who knew they'd grow up SO fast???
I love you Kurt!

No comments: