YESTERDAY
was the funnest day. We were at the beach for most of it, taking advantage of the few days of summer we have left!
was the funnest day. We were at the beach for most of it, taking advantage of the few days of summer we have left!
and he took me on a super fun anniversary date. I didn't know where we were going and I love to be surprised. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory -
where he gave me this beauty that came from HERE
then saw this. (SO good!)
Lately we go out to dinner with a movie in mind, but then we take too long at the restaurant and miss the movie. Kurt had it all planned out and we had plenty of time. The best part - he didn't even go back to work like I thought he would have to. Then we did some last minute shopping for this little man -
Oops, I mean this growing, handsome, young man who turns 15TODAY!
Best anniversary ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment