It was a fun, relaxing week. Rainy, yes, but we got much needed rest. Now it's back to early mornings, working out, homework, piano, schedules, blah. Summer's on the way, right? Please? Can we have SOME sun here???
I haven't been in my back yard for months - it felt nice to step outside and not have a sneezing fit. Allergies are slowly disappearing. YAY! I found some evidence of spring/summer in my yard today.
My beautiful lilacs are coming! Oh so pretty!

Blossoms popping out on my apple trees...

My future raspberries -

Now maybe if Kurt has a Saturday that he's not working we can get yard work done together... or maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and do it myself. My
favorite thing. (did you catch the sarcasm in my voice?) I can't use my allergies as an excuse any longer. Bummer.
Here are our Easter pictures. That sneaky Easter Bunny has to get creative now that the kids are all practically grown up. But he still has his favorite spots. : )



The kids all found their baskets without too much trouble... hmmm... the Easter Bunny will have to step it up again next year.




Sadly we're still missing an egg...

luckily it's fake.
1 comment:
Your older daughter looks just like you used to! Wow.
Post a Comment