Tuesday, May 29

Memorial Day at the zoo

We hope everyone had a nice weekend. The weather here was pretty nice, not super warm, but not raining either. I took the girls to the zoo yesterday w/my mom and dad and my brother and his family. The girls got to help feed the giraffes which was pretty cool. Matthew's last track meet is today. He's been improving every week on the shot-put and the 800 m. run. My dad went to state in college for the shot and also coached when I was in high school so he's been giving him pointers and helping him out. The kids are counting down the days til school's over - I can't believe it's almost June! There's always lots of fun stuff going on at the end of the year. I get to go to the childrens theater in Seattle with Tayler's class on Thursday and to the Seattle center on Monday with Kenzie to watch her sing in her choir. Then they get to ride the rides and stuff so she's pretty excited for that. I'll be sure to post video and pictures of that... here's some of the zoo and Matthew at a meet.


No comments: