Wednesday, February 20

Valentines day


Our Valentines day was fun and relaxing. We had a fun dinner then watched Stardust. Nothing exciting except my little accident knocking the ketchup out of the fridge. The bottle exploded.


Our week was the same as always. Matthew and Kurt were busy all weekend til yesterday with the robotics club. Kurt was helping them out with the programming. They shipped the robot yesterday afternoon and the competition begins next Wednesday-Saturday in Portland. So Kurt is going down with the club on Wednesday after school and I'll bring Reece Kenzie and Tayler with me on Friday. We'll get lots of pictures and video to post. It should be fun.

The kids are off of school this week and so we're just taking it easy. I love it.

2 comments:

brock clayson said...

Whats the robot competition? I can't wait to see the video.

brock clayson said...

Whats the robot competition? I can't wait to see the video.