Wednesday, June 18
Recital
I am so busy with this blasted yard sale I can hardly stand it - but hopefully it raises some money for my team. Real quick I'll get the recital videos on here. The kids did fabulous. They had their music memorized and I'm so proud. Our memory card ran out of room in the middle of Matthew's best song. Grrrrr... and he said he cannot recreate it. So we have the beginning - watch his hands, I've never seen him play like this before! He's getting so good. Looking at those pictures of Kurt with each of our babies make me tear up a little. I wish I could go back in time and hold them again. All of you with babies, hold them often because in a minute they'll be teenagers. But I know it's hard while they're small too, I just love babies and I miss mine. Ok - here's the video of my brilliant children :) They might be a tad long - but they're just so good I had to put them on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow they are so good!!! the most complicated song i can play at the moment is old Mc donald had a farm.
We love the recital clips, the kids did an amazing job!! Tea has me play the videos over and over again=-) Hope you are all doing well and that your yard sale was a big success.
Post a Comment