Trying to catch up to my training schedule, the next day I did 8, and my achilles tendons started getting sore. I thought, hey, I've walked a ton, it's normal. Today was 5 miles and now I can really feel a problem in my heals. I only have 1 week to go and I'm really upset that after months of training I'm hurt now. I've looked online and of course I'm supposed to stop walking and rest. So my training is officially over for this walk (maybe I'll be up to the 5 on Tuesday) I don't want to injure them more to the point of not being able to walk at all next weekend. So I'm asking for your help, once again, in this endeavor to please pray for me to heal quickly. If not completely, enough to be able to accomplish this goal I've set for myself. I know I can make it the 60 miles and it's so frustrating to have worked so hard and be so close and hit a road block. Thank you so much for your support and prayers! I'll keep you posted!
3 comments:
We're so sorry to hear about your injury. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We're look forward to seeing pictures of you crossing the finish line=-) Best of luck!
I'll pray for you Megan! Good Luck!
We'll keep you in our prayers. You'll make it. Sophomore year was definitely the best year ever.
Love,
me
Post a Comment