Tuesday, September 2

school days, school days...

All 4 kids are off on their first day, all at different schools. We've been talking about this for the past couple years and now it's happened - way too fast! Here's our schedule:

Matthew heads out the door for seminary at 5:55. He's a SOPHOMORE! I told him my sophomore year was my funnest. I know my very good friend who reads this blog knows why. :) Reece is next, leaving at 6:45. At 7 I may or may not have to pick Matthew up at the church to bring him back to catch the high school bus at 7:30. Today I did not. I will try everything in my power for him to get his license as soon as possible! Kenzie heads out at 7:45, off to the middle school. Isn't she pretty? And I LOVE her outfit today!Tayler is my only one left in elementary school, off at 8:45.
I remember when the boys were the only ones at good old Lake Wilderness Elem. and I would get up at 8:20... and we'd make it fine. The girls need WAY more time! Aren't these old pictures cute? I could only find kindergarten pics of the girls... I'm sick I can't find them of the boys... I'll keep looking.
Now the house is quiet and I miss them already. I'm off to walk, I only have 10 more days to go till the 3-day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

i love kenzies outfit to!

from kenzie!!!:}