Thursday, April 16

Easter Fun

The sun is shining and I hear birds singing! This is a miracle because, you see, it was snowing Tuesday morning. Oh how I'm longing to feel the warm sun shining on my face!
Easter was fun. It makes me sad that the days of frilly dresses and matching ties are over. Aren't they squeezably delightful?I didn't even get a picture of them all dressed up! I just remembered that. I'll have to take it later and date it as Easter Sunday. I have to say it's a bit trickier for the Easter Bunny to find things to satisfy older kids... but I think he pulled through. Inside an egg in Reesters basket was a picture of President Obama. I think he's a bit confused. Read on to learn why...
As I said before it's getting more and more tricky to find suitable hiding places and loot for the eggs and baskets at our house. You can only hide a basket in the oven for so many years before your teenagers (smart little things) run and look there first. We always try to get the kids something big that doesn't fit in their baskets and have to come up with clever clues to lead them to it. They each received 2 clue filled eggs in their baskets. They were all mixed up so they had to figure out what the picture meant and what order to put them in. But for you, here they are in the correct order. Are you as clever as my children?
(-SH +M)

(-OUT)
(-ING)
It took them a while but here they are completing the puzzle. They're just so cute I couldn't help it, I had to give them hints.

2 comments:

Tiff & Cody said...

What a fun idea!! Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter. Can't wait to see you all this summer=-)

Goff Six Adventures said...

Holy smokes, your kids are so big! What a fun idea for Easter! Our oldest is "in the know", but the other 3 still believe, so he has fun helping us out! Cute blog!