I never thought it would happen! We've been waiting and waiting and FINALLY spring has arrived in Maple Valley. We had a lovely walk to the park yesterday and there were blossoms all around us. It's even more beautiful today and Tayler wanted to walk to school. I was very thankful for her request because it got my buns outside. After Tayler and her 2 friends were deposited safely at school I went for a run and felt pretty good. My old lady knees and trick hip started acting up but maybe if I stick with it I can push through. My windows are open and the sun is shining... I really need to do laundry, but I think I will spend some time reading outside instead. AND I think a picnic is in order tonight...
Would'ya just look at my handsome boys? They're MEN!





No comments:
Post a Comment