Monday, June 1


I don't particularly like running.


The sun isn't really my friend when I'm running, only while lounging by a large body of water with a good book.


Shade, on the other hand, is fabulous.


I need to update the songs on my MP3 player.


Up hill, though difficult, is WAY better than down hill.


Motorists that don't swerve around me make me nervous. Especially big vehicles - I'm afraid they will kick up a rock that will hit me, or the driver isn't paying attention, or - you get the idea.


Running on gravel hurts my legs.


Making a blog list in my head makes the time go faster.


My calves are getting bigger. BIGGER? How can this POSSIBLY BE???


While running, I am determined to lay off sugar. When I'm done I instantly crave it. **sigh**


A 1/2 marathon sounded fun. Now I'm not so sure.


Just keep running, just keep running, just keep running, running, running... (yes, I hear Dori in my head)


After the 10K on Saturday I think I'll stick with shorter runs... try to shrink my calves back down. Ugh.


I think I prefer these shoes:

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Megan, I feel ya. I really do. By the by I have gained weight while running. I'm starving all the time!

Julie said...

Cute. Hey, miss track star I thought you loved running?!