Kenzie has been at Girl's Camp this past week. I'm so excited to hear all about it. Camp was my favorite thing of the summer growing up. It's so fun for me to sit back and watch my kids grow and experience things in their lives that they'll remember as adults. Matthew recieved his Patriarchal Blessing Tuesday night. All I can say is WOW. Again, it's amazing as a parent to witness your children getting older and hearing what their future may hold. I'm so proud of them and the choices they are making.
I love lazy days of summer but so far that hasn't really happened. I love just laying in my lounge chair soaking up the sun with a good book.
However, with the kids getting older, they are constantly on the move and I'm struggling to keep up with the different schedules, laundry, knowing where they're all going and when to pick them up. I know this is a good thing, and way better than the alternative of constantly bored children. I look forward to the times I can sneak to the backyard, just for a few minutes!
Speaking of my backyard... let me introduce you to my first garden. (I'm so proud : )
I am growing:
Lettuce
Carrots
Beans
Peas
Cucumbers
Peppers
Onions
Tomatos
Raspberries
And my apples are doing great too. Yay!












2 comments:
I am growing tons of stuff too but my garden looks like a mess! Way to go for a neat and tidy garden.
Your garden is absolutely beautiful Megan!
Post a Comment