Monday, November 2

look what I did

That's right. I painted the whole upstairs/hallway/super-tall-entryway.

To-day. Oh ya, who's the man?

Uh, hmm. WO-man? hehehe
1 coat took 2 gallons. It desperately needed it, I can't remember the last time I painted all this and for good reason. There's a lot of walls and some are way too high. If you know me at all, you know heights are not my friend. But I was brave. I climbed. I clung for dear life. And with the help of my son the monkey Matthew, I succeeded. Now I'm tired and my back hurts but Kurt just bought me ice cream for my prize, and ice cream always makes it better. : )



See that ledge? ABOVE the front door???
Ya, I stood there.
(I'm bragging because it'll NEVER happen again)

3 comments:

Goff Six Adventures said...

Nicely done! Looks great!

Brooke said...

beautiful. Good job Meg!

Julie said...

Megan you are amazing! If I ever learn to paint well it will be a miracle but I don't think I could paint our vaulted ceilings on my own, I would have to hire out!