Tuesday, January 26

It's official!

The boys court of honor was really nice. Lots of their past leaders came and friends in the ward. Most of my family was there and it was just a great night. I'm SO happy it's finally done and we're finished with scouts for-EVER!

I think it's really special that they got their awards together. Kurt and Shane got theirs at the same time as well and I think it's a great tradition!
Look how happy all 4 of them are! Hahaha they're so relieved it's over!

Kurt read the Eagle Charge and in his remarks before-hand he mentioned getting his Eagle with his brother. Then he told the boys he expects them to have 2 boys first and for them to get their Eagles together too. : ) No pressure or anything! He got a good laugh.

This is how we decorated the gym -
Here are some of my favorite photos of the night...

Just look at my gorgeous kids growing up WAY too fast
The "Eagle's Nest" -
My handsome sons and nephews... they're all MEN!

Matt & Reece "modeling" their new hardware -
Here are their remarks at the end of the program. I'm filming this off of the tv so it's not the greatest picture but you get the idea.
They're just too cute and I love them.
Congratulations boys!

2 comments:

JayShay said...

Congratulations Matt and Reece! That is sooo awesome!!

Mom's House said...

Great job Matt and Reece! We're really proud of you. Wish we could have been there.