I know some people get excited for March. Spring starts to pop up everywhere in the form of crocuses and blooming trees.
I don't like March.
This is me in March -
it's not pretty - hence photos of other peoples misery. I think it's the trees. Those pollen sacks you see hanging down from the branches just waiting to burst into cute little green leaves. I believe its those same pollen sacks who leave a green dusting on our vehicles like the powdered sugar I put on my lemon bars. It attaches itself to me like a magnet and won't. leave. me. ALONE! Don't get me wrong, I like the new flowers and leaves on the trees - I really do.
But I also think they're evil.



2 comments:
Oh, you just read my mind! I am feeling the same way!
It looks like we all have the same problem. Welcome Spring!!! :0) Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment