Another year of piano is over. It's bitter-sweet every time... as they struggle to practice and learn their songs I can't wait for it to be over. But then they perform so beautifully it's hard to see it end. BUT a break is definitely nice.
This was Reece's last year and that is also bitter-sweet. The boy is SO talented but it's just not his thing and it's time. He's almost 16 (can you believe it???) and he'll be driving, dating, and getting a job. I hope he keeps playing these songs so he never loses them.
This was also Matthew's first year not performing since he was in 2nd grade. I missed hearing him play. I'm getting emotional writing this! They're all growing up too fast.
This was Reece's last year and that is also bitter-sweet. The boy is SO talented but it's just not his thing and it's time. He's almost 16 (can you believe it???) and he'll be driving, dating, and getting a job. I hope he keeps playing these songs so he never loses them.
This was also Matthew's first year not performing since he was in 2nd grade. I missed hearing him play. I'm getting emotional writing this! They're all growing up too fast.
I am so proud. They were the only ones with all their music memorized.
They rocked the chapel. Is that bad to say?
I'm sorry, but it's true.
Tayler:
Kenzie:
The girls playing their duet. So cute.
Reece:
The whole gang with "Gma" as Reester calls her. Wow Tayler looks tall here!
Hahaha
She must be on a step or something. Tricky girl.

1 comment:
Rock on guys, that was awesome. :)
Post a Comment