Sunday, January 20

This may be a silly question...

I'm wondering who the different "Clayson's" are in the comments? Let's see, there's the claysons, claysons, cf, am I missing anyone? I'm just curious. :D

Our week was just a normal, busy week and I caught you up a couple days ago. So, I thought I'd post some pictures of our silly cat Milly. Most of you haven't met her and I think you're just missing out! ;) She's a lot of fun and always wants to be in the middle of the action - we love her.





3 comments:

Shane said...

Hey Megan,
We changed our signature so that there was one less "Clayson". Hope that helps. We're glad that your Christmas was good and things are back to normal with kids in school. It's lovely, isn't it?

Janine said...

I think Nick posts as "the claysons" (although I could be wrong.) I'll get him to change it!

Megan said...

you don't have to change it - i was just wondering so i would know who was who. :)