1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Post it, and blog about it.
5. Name your picture.
6. Tag 6 people to do the same.
Ok, "my documents" picture file doesn't really have real pictures in it. We put all our pics in another file, but it was full a while ago. So I had to put some real pics in there so I got lucky with this one, I call:
"Girls Night" (Let's go, GNO...)
All you Hannah fans out there, you're with me... right? :-)
Hannah Montana concert October 2007. SO FUN! I got these tickets for Kenzie's bday and who would've thought... less than a year later she was "so over" poor Hannah.
Then I had to go to our real picture file and do the same thing. I call this one:
Then I had to go to our real picture file and do the same thing. I call this one:"Christmas Bliss"
This is Christmas 2002. Just look at my little Tayler so happy to be getting Barbie clothes and a rubber ducky. And FOOTIE jammies??? Oh how I miss those snuggly little things!
Let's see... I tag Brooke, Julie, Mindy, Shaina, Heather & Suzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment