

More of around the gym...
I wanted to go so bad! Oh to be young again and get to go to PROM!
Here's Matthew with his date, Lexi. He was very sweet with her. Poor guy was sick with a terrible cold so we drugged him up good. Also, last week his glasses were stepped on in PE so he was blind as well. I told him, you'll always remember this Matthew. Your first date, a formal, and you're sick AND blind! 
They doubled with Matt's friend Chris and Lexi's cousin Katie. They ate at Red Robin, went to the dance, then had dessert at Chris' house.
Off they go and I'm wishing I could go spy! :-) I'm glad they had a good time.

2 comments:
So fun! Boy that gym looks made up enough for a Wedding reception! I am coming to you for ideas when my 4 daughters get married. I can't believe how old and handsome Mathew is! I can't believe my Ammon is just 2 years away from dating and driving and 2 more after that and he will be gone! We are too young to be this old Megan. :O)
Isn't it weird to have kids that are old enough to date!! I hope Matthew had a wonderful time, and that he feels better soon!
Post a Comment