Thursday, November 12

A Challenge?

For the past 3 days I've been writing something I'm thankful for on Facebook and will continue every day until Thanksgiving.  Whoever started this called it the "Thanksgiving Challenge" and said it would get harder and harder the more days you do it.  I'm wondering if it is a challenge... I feel so blessed and thankful for so many things.  The challenge I'm finding is narrowing it down to 1 thing a day.  I thought I'd add them to my blog.  Here is what I've written about so far.

November 10
I'm thankful for my home that keeps me warm and dry in all this rain!

November 11
I am thankful to live in a free country and for the men/women who fought and are still fighting for that privilege.  Especially my Grandpa's, I wish I could give them a hug - I miss them.  AND that I got to sleep in today and woke up to a BLUE SKY!!!

November 12
I am thankful for my piano and that I can play it.  It's hard to find time, but when I can I love to sit and play.  I'm also thankful (now : ) that my mom didn't let me quit my lessons.

 In other news... Matthew turns 17 tomorrow and I'm in denial.  NO WAY can I have a child that's 17 years old.  I'm planning a fun Amazing Race party for him and his friends.  I hope it turns out well and that they like it and have fun.  Kurt and I will be taking lots of pictures and I'll post all about it. 

No comments: